Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Supervise and develop ERP systems for company group.
- Analyze, design, develop and test the application
- Prepare program documentation and training on how to use the program
- Coordinate with the ERP project group and jointly implement the ERP system.
- Acting as an ERP project manager assistant
- Consulting, advice, and support for the implementation of ERP systems and programs.
- Help to support document work that related in IT department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related fields.
- At least 3 years of programming and ERP system development experience.
- Experience in use VB.net, C#, Crystal report, SSRS, MS SQL, Server (Stored Procedure).
- Experience in mobile application or web programming development will be an advantage.
- Able to collect requirements, design, develop and test the system by yourself
- Able to work on documents such as meeting notes Program manual, flow diagram writing
- Good knowledge of Windows server and Technical support.
- Gather user requirements and information; conduct analysis, design ERP solutions, develop with users.
- Able to travel to work in Ayutthaya area.
- Have your own car and a driving license
- Warinniya Nilavongse
- Tel.+66 2121 3525 Ext.3525