Digital IT Project Manager
IndustryConsumer Goods/ FMCG
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Lead on the design and execution of a wide variety of digital retail projects that are positioned closely tied with business demands;
- Lead the digital transformation projects, working with internal stakeholders and vendors to achieve the deliverables
- Lead and manage the IT workstream supporting the solution delivery at all stages (initiation, execution, and closure)
- Ensure requirements are understood, agreed to, and signed off at the appropriate stages in a project.
- Manage and drive the process through until the completion of projects.
- Conduct project governance, status meetings, and work sessions to identify and resolve upcoming scheduling, capacity, and dependency issues.
- Support business representatives during business acceptance testing
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with country team members and regional/group SMEs to plan and prioritize project changes.
- Manage to track timelines, cost, and resources
- Manage risk, issues, and communication in a timely manner
- Maintain weekly reporting to stakeholders
- Bachelor Degree of Computers, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of IT Project Management;
- Relevant experience in retail system landscape or business process is an advantage;
- Ability to interact with senior management, business stakeholders, and vendors;
- Understand the interdependencies of services – application, database, network, analytics
- Multinational cooperation experience with global or regional exposure;
- Experience in driving digital initiatives is an advantage.
- Drive through a change in a complex and challenging environment;
- Good knowledge of multiple aspects of the retail industry is an advantage;
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Must be quality minded and self-motivated;
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment
- Warinniya Nilavongse
- Tel.+66 2121 3525 Ext.3525