Sourcing Manager - Automotive
CategoryPurchase/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
ExperienceMore than 15 Years
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
Our Client: Manufacture of Automotive
· Responsible for sourcing with competitive prices and in a timely manner
· Ensuring supplier selection, negotiate price, terms & conditions that are in accordance with
company policies and perform periodic audits of processes.
· Develop Procurement Strategies, and process improvement that are inventive and cost effective.
· Analyze suggest procurement methods to focus on cost reduction, supply quality & Security.
· Managing risk assessments on potential and exist contracts and agreements to ensure
· Value analysis/Value engineering (VA/VE) techniques
· Over 10 years of work experience in sourcing, and procurement in Automotive business.
· Experience in sourcing with Component, Raw material, Machine Equipment, and Spare Parts
in the Automotive business
· At least 5 years of managing level with strong leadership quality.
· SAP experience
· Good command of English
· Strong in communication and presentation skills
Bachelor in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering or Business administration
- Raviporn Sriintravanit
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3510