Digital Marketing Manager (E-Commerce)
CategoryMarketing & Communications
IndustryBio Technology & Life Sciences
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team to plan about digital marketing strategies.
- Designing and implementing online marketing strategies across all digital platforms.
- Managing the company’s social media platform and web advertising.
- Developing social media strategies.
- Identifying the latest trends and technology within the industry.
- Analyzing site traffic including click navigation, shopping patterns, and purchase conversion.
- Assessing the online user experience and developing strategies to increase NPS.
- Maintaining customer communications with weekly reports, news articles, and industry guides.
- Monitoring and maintaining the media budget.
- Preparing and presenting digital marketing reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing or E-Commerce position.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques.
- Experience with social media networking and advertising.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools, SEO best practices, and brand exposure techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced project-management skills.
- Knowledge of the latest technology and trends within the industry.
- Pacharaporn Promphun
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3520