CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- To prepare, modify and issue drawings to support the tender process.
- To prepare, modify and issue drawings for the client approval during project phase.
- To manage the components database (defining codes, designation, and specifications; managing modifications process).
- To produce bill of quantities and manage their modification.
- To monitor the filing and storage of all the CAD files produced.
- To perform his/her job in the professional manner (QCD oriented).
- To follow his/her manager instructions, and advise him in due time of any problems he may face.
- To report on a weekly basis to his/her manager on the progress of its assignment.
- Strong knowledge in technical design drawing
- Strong knowledge in Autocad, CoCreate Direct Drafting or other CAD software
- Experience of at least 3 years in mechanical industry
- Fluent in English; other language French, German, Chinese is a plus.
- Organized and able to work independently in accordance with instructions and schedule
- International work experience in manufacturing Company ideally gained in Asia Pacific
- Possesses good intercultural and interpersonal skills. Experienced from Western/European Company is highly preferred
- Ability to work under pressure both independently and as a team
- Good communication skill, strong problem solving and ability to think logically
- Positive attitude, honest, hardworking, multi-tasked
- Nattaporn Tangkanchanaverukul
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3594