IT Manager (Leasing)
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Single Point of contact for all IT topics of Financial Services Thailand.
- Liaise with department heads and IT Steering Committee for key projects and solution design.
- Support Digitalization of business processes & automation.
- Constantly evaluate new solutions and upcoming technologies.
- Collaborate with other markets leveraging best practices for system implementation.
- Manage & discipline lead of IT team & drive agile transformation together with the Agile Master.
- Represent local IT towards Region and Head Quarter.
- Represent IT when dealing with external and internal auditors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT Management, or related in this field.
- Have 5-7 years of working experience in the Financial Service Industry in the area of IT Application & Infrastructure operations, IT Project Management and support Business Operations.
- Understanding of financial services business of a bank, insurance, or an Automotive captive.
- Strong leadership skills and networking/relationship building.
- Knowledge of relevant legal / banking regulations/acts, like Bank of Thailand, PDPA, or Electronic Transactions
- Experience with Cloud Services like AWS as well as Cloud architecture.
- Good understanding of IT Security and Information protection.
- Good communication in English as deal with Headquarter (In Germany).
- Warinniya Nilavongse
- Tel.+66 2121 3525 Ext.3525