Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for the delivery and management of a reliable IS Infrastructure & Application environment, ensuring that service levels for performance, availability, and support are achieved through the internal IS team or external service providers.
- To manage cyber security and business continuity, including the documentation, communication, and implementation of related policies and procedures.
- Highly analytical and able to understand business needs. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities are essential. Also, have hands-on experience with technical projects.
- Implement and improve IT systems. analyst system requirements and address any relevant problems. perform standard testing and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security.
- Joining a team that is passionate about new IT systems, software development, and different programming languages.
- Ultimately, able to translate internal and external clients’ needs into new high-quality IT systems.
- More than 3 years working knowledge in related fields.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field.
- Knowledge of network cabling and physical configuration.
- Network administration skills including active directory maintenance and printer configuration are highly desired.
- Experience identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Detailed experience with technologies such as MS Windows Server, Windows 10, Mac OS, and SharePoint.
- Experience with MS Office 365, MS Azure, VMWare, Routers, and Firewalls.
- Warinniya Nilavongse
- Tel.+66 2121 3525 Ext.3525