CategoryFinance & Accounts
ExperienceMore than 15 Years
Career Level Top Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for all finance & accounting operations of the company..
- Lead a team to manage all accounting functions to comply with group accounting policies, tax laws, local regulations and International Accounting Standards (IFRS).
- Responsible for financial statements, financial risks, financial planning, forecasting, financial records and other finance disciplines to report directly to Management team.
- Responsible and lead contribute end-to-end timely and accurate financial reporting process from record compilation, month end close reconciliation, result analytics, internal and external reporting and consolidate financial information.
- Provide analytical and financial accounting to drive business result.
- Provide recommendations and strategic support to develop the plant’s operation performance.
- Ad-hoc task required by the company.
- Experience in manufacturing industry
- A minimum 10 years of experience in financial controlling with strong accounting background.
- Strong computer literacy including proficiency in Oracle and Excel
- Good Report-writing and English communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree or Master (Preferable) in Accounting and Finance
- Sasawan Amnathankit
- Tel.+66 2121 3506 Ext.3506