Marketing Planner & Communication
CategoryMarketing & Communications
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Analyzing data and creatively develop media plan as well as marketing campaign strategy to reach the right target audience.
- Liaised with the internal team to understand their wants, needs, and objectives and then develop the media plan, channel for specific campaigns.
- Collecting and analyzing data about consumer behavior to find an appropriate media with different method.
- Managing budgets and evaluating the campaigns.
- Executing and managing digital campaigns using search engine marketing together with social media, programmatic buying and other tracking tools.
- Seek out new media opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
- Measure and report performance of media campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Advertising, Mass Communication, Marketing or in a related field.
- At least 5 years' experience in Offline and Online Media Planning, Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- Experience of research for customer insights to transform those into business opportunities.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English.
- Natsiree Wisitphakorn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3582