IndustryBio Technology & Life Sciences
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
· Arrange meetings for the Official Committee, Board of Executives and Shareholders of the Company as well as to guarantee that all resolutions have been executed and complied with the pertinent laws, directions and the Articles of Association.
· Prepare and keep up the minutes of the Executive Committee, the Board of Directors, and the Shareholders meetings counting all related records e.g., welcome letter, shareholders list.
· Prepare and review corporate data disclosures (e.g., yearly reports) and related recordings in understanding the laws and regulations.
· Prepare and keep important documents of the Company e.g., statutory books, counting registers of individuals, shareholders, executives, and secretaries of the Company
· Implementing forms or frameworks to assist guarantee great administration of the organization or compliance with legislation.
· Ensure the compliance of the Company and the Board of Directors comply with the relevant laws, rules & regulations, resolutions of both the Board and Shareholders’ Meetings including corporate governance practices
· Support ad-hoc tasks related
· Minimum 8 years experience in Company Secretary
· Good Knowledge of SEC/SET rules, regulations, and requirements
· Proficient in MS Office
· Good commands both of Thai and English
· Well-organized, good interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Law, Liberal Arts, or related field
- Atikhun Bunjirayuth
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3518