Business Development Manager (EPC : Solar)
CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Lead, attend, contribute to internal and external meetings and site visits
- Explore, analyze, plan, and develop renewable energy projects and other related new business
- Be focal point across functions on overall project development activities, strategy, planning in widely perspective
- Initiate and develop the project by analyzing stakeholders’ needs and goals, providing strategies, and enhancing the partnership with external parties including Government, Business Partner, Shareholder, Contractor, Consultant to achieve the purpose and ensure project development smoothly
- Develop, negotiate with external parties on related project documents and agreements to execute the project
- Manage all projects to achieve the company’s target
- Create project plans and allocate work to other team members
- Communication, coordination, and relationship management with relevant project Parties
- Oversee the work of contractors, suppliers, and/or vendors as necessary in the course of managing specific projects and other
- Site survey and project feasibility
- Project budgeting and bidding
- Experience in Project Management with solar energy.
- Strong track record of ensuring program performance and delivery and customer engagement/satisfaction
- Proven experience of business development
- Strong leadership with self-driven leading to mutual and collaborative goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Communicable in English
- Own car with driving license
- Ruedeemas Kamsudsang
- Tel.+66 3819 9339 Ext.3555