Inventory Management Planner
CategoryPurchase/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
· Serve as a liaison between planning and inventory management to build delivery plans & flow forecasts
· Responsible for building effective inventory strategies that align with financial objectives of the company
· Accountable for collaborating with Inventory Management Lead and FG Planner to resolve issues related to product shipment delays
· Recommend exception management activities
· Support preparation of country S&OP and recommend profitable inventory decisions
· Support MBR preparation and inventory forecast for F4/7/10
Manage Supply and Demand Optimally
· Reviews and interprets ship risk reports, recommends and supports action plans to mitigate risks.
· Work with regional Supply Planning to submit sizing ratios for products and ensure they meet demand requirements.
· Prepare, track and make recommendations regarding the ‘availability to sell’ report on a monthly basis.
· Tracking of inbound deliveries, PO’s placed ex-factory dates, size ratios, drops and quantities ordered. Monitor global drops and freeze lists. Ensure all changes are made in the Inventory Tracker/Channel Allocation report
· Update the masterfile monthly to track “active” PC9’s.
· “Close Out” PC9’s as per Product Life Cycle and work with Merchandise Planners on Close Out report / meeting each month.
Support Forecasting and Planning Activity
· Liaise with Supply Planning and Sales in order to adjust product flow to the sales accounts based on product availability which includes AGR and CID (cancellation, improvements & deferments)
· Quickly troubleshoots unusual situations pertaining to demand flow along with the MP teams and align on execution of solutions.
· Continuously spots opportunities for process improvement within supply & demand management flow
· Key coordinator for any inter-company requests or execution
· Escalates critical items to the Inventory Management Lead, EAP/SEA
· Supply and Demand alignment including WOW
o Inventory Snapshot/Tracker
o Drive demand and supply alignment cross functionally
o Inventory Units & Value(IPS)
o Cross-channel Inventory Allocation
o Core IPS (Demand, Supply & Safety Stock Management)
o Drive Inventory Health & Effectiveness
o Mitigate supply & ship risk
o Reduce E&O and 360 days ageing
· Ad hoc analysis as needed
· Strong numbers and data analysis skills
· Strong problem-solving and gap analysis
· Ability to identify problems and come up with options for decision making
· Ability to coordinate and collaborate with multiple partners
· Ability to clearly articulate ideas and deliver presentations
· Ability to deliver seamless execution
· Drive Business Success with the right inventory levels
· Optimize Demand & Supply Planning Processes and Decision Support
· Analyze Inventory performance
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) with at least 5 years Category Management & finished goods planning experience
- Soontaranee Jesadavisut
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3571