Assistant Accounting Manager
CategoryFinance & Accounts
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for performing overall accounting operations including account payable, account receivable, bank reconciliation, taxation, internal control, budget preparation, reporting and perform the day-to-day accounting and financial functions within the company and so on.
- Perform budging preparation as well as financial and accounting forecasts and ensure timely tax calculation, tax filing and annual tax returns.
- Maintain accounting documents and records, ensuring all files are up to date and liaise with auditor and tax agent as well as perform monthly bank reconciliation, perform and ensure the accuracy of physical fixed asset management and monthly reports.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with CPD license and more than 8 years of working experience in accounting & finance roles
- Good knowledge of accounting and taxation
- Able to work under pressure and changing & fast-paced environment with positive attitude
- Good organizational, communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Advance level of Excel and ERP and fluent communication English
- Surichai Sadubsarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3502