Corporate Strategy Manager
IndustryHome Appliances (TV, Fridge, AC etc.)
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Work collaboratively with business units and associated companies on strategic plan formulation and monitor the strategy execution.
- Structure complex business problems into project frameworks that can be analyzed and solved
- Analyze competitor movement, economic and associated factors that may influence the company’s competitive position in key markets.
- Provide short and long-term corporate strategic plans which identify key business priorities
- Set financial and operational targets and translate plans to the implementable blueprint for each business unit
- Collaborate effectively with the head of business units and stakeholders in the development and execution of strategic plans
- Oversee the analysis, feasibility study and risk assessment to ensure the information provided to the executive board is accurate and most beneficial to the organization.
- Synthesize findings and summarize a broad range of data inputs into frameworks that enable clear communication of data and insights
- Drive the annual strategic planning process, covering operating companies and supporting functions
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Economic, marketing or any related field
- Experience in strategy from consulting firm or incorporate is a must
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional projects and able to get along with all team
- Deep understanding of industry dynamics, value creation opportunities, and use of technology for competitive advantage
- Good command of English
- Kamonluk Amonswartsin
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3538