CategoryFinance & Accounts
IndustryBanking/ Financial Services
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
· Identify financial, safety, or security risksใ
· Set up and observe local credit guidelines/regulations, risk policies, procedures, and controls in retail and commercial back trade ranges of the organization.
· Prepare action plans to decrease risk factors and manage company insurance policies
· Presents the credit chance administration points in different committees, e.g., local administrative committee, national & territorial chance committee, unused commerce controlling committee.
· Reviews the reports, performs risk evaluation and overseas credit risk KPIs.
· Responsible for monitoring, approval, development, usage of scorecards/rating frameworks based on central guidance, and preparing a risk-management budget
· Cooperates with cross-functional groups (Deals, Operations, Fund) to select efficiencies within the endorsing handle.
· Provide training and certification for organization staff
· Implemented and leads projects to develop the local credit risk management, e.g., sale of non-earning assets, new scorecards, enhancement of credit decision system, etc.
· Provide training for organization staff, off-balance activities, and risk concentrations.
· Minimum 5-8 years of experience in financing business, multinational company background is a plus.
· Strong skills in quantitative analysis, financial analysis, and financial modeling.
· Good presentation skills
· Data-driven and strong interpersonal skills
· Good command in English (Intermediate level)
· Bachelor of Mathematics with statistical background or related
- Atikhun Bunjirayuth
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3518