Brand Marketing Executive
CategoryMarketing & Communications
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Create & manage POS materials for branding & sales activities.
- Work with regional team in oversea to create custom designed retail space at customer shops.
- Maintain relationship & negotiate with suppliers for the best price & service.
- Plan & manage all related stocks of premiums, give-aways, display materials etc..
- Plan & manage events such as exhibitions, roadshows, conferences and workshops together with other departments.
- Organize yearly company event, retreat, kick-off meetings.
- Lead video creation process from start to finish with outsourced agency.
- Create or revise standard digital content for branding or display purpose (Adobe/Illustrators).
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Digital-related subjects is preferred
- 3-5 years successful Marketing/Brand experience with strong emphasis on branding & digital marketing.
- Practical minded and willingness to learn and apply new knowledge.
- Determination to build a career with a forward-thinking business.
- Experience working with a high-performance sales team.
- English is a must.
- Good Adobe/Illustrators skill.
- Strong communication, presentation, problem-solving and relationship building skills.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong individual and team working skills.
- Aticha Songprakob
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3521