Service Engineer Supervisor
CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Installation, commissioning and test medical device at customer site.
- Responsible for establishing, adjusting, calibrating the new equipment.
- Provide service support and solve client's problem or requirement.
- Handle maintenance plan and modification plan within the schedule time following company's regulation and standard.
- 2-3 years experience in Service Engineering, Technical Support Engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Medical Device or related fields.
- Good command of English.
- Good communication, networking skills with customer service attitude.
- Ruedeemas Kamsudsang
- Tel.+66 3819 9339 Ext.3555