CategoryFinance & Accounts
IndustryOil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
• Responsible for the account receivable processing, including issuance of client invoices and credit notes.
• Ensure all documents are in order and complete with necessary supporting and process the day rate/ change order and reimbursable for invoicing to the Client by checking all day rate and reimbursable item for accuracy, resolving discrepancies, and entering data into system.
• Ensure monthly timesheets of daily hours on time, to enable you to submit monthly invoices on time or as per client contract.
• Closely monitoring of collections and liaise with clients for any AR matters, ensure we receive from clients within contractual agreed time.
• Ensure all discrepancies are duly investigated, followed up and resolved on timely basis.
• Perform analysis and monitoring the accounts receivables, VAT and rechargeable accounts and revenue reconciliation/ reports.
• Responsible to ensure timely and accurate submission of weekly account receivable reporting.
• Support month end financial closing process / prepare JV and GL relating to the job
• Perform other ad hoc tasks as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with at least 5 years of accounting experiences especially in Account Receivables
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, good team-player and customer-centric attitude, high analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details
• Fluent in English communication skills and familiar with SAP/Oracle, advance computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Surichai Sadubsarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3502