Business Innovation Manager
IndustryMachinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Establish and define the department's activities, budget, and master plan with KPIs to ensure consistency with the company's business goals
- Initiate and bring in new Information Technology trends, both application, and infrastructure, to help and support the company's growth and profit.
- Lead the key project of new Technology implementation until it goes live
- Propose and present to top management the results of new technology and the benefits of adapting to the company's core system
- Initiate IT rules and procedures to ensure adaptive support and business development for the company
- Ensure that all IT assets and devices are properly managed, up to date, and accurate
- Manage and ensure that IT processes are as efficient as possible
- Monitor and track team performance in terms of support
- Monitor and track team performance in terms of support and services to respond quickly to any issues that arise in accordance with the service agreement.
- Prevent the disclosure of sensitive information.
- Always consider a development plan to help subordinates gain new knowledge.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 8 years of working experience in IT or the similar responsibilities
- Good command in English
- Good skills of both Computer hardware and software
- Strong leadership and People management skills
- Initiative, Proactive
- Positive thinking with CAN DO attitude
- Chanyanuch Kornpreecha
- Tel.0973519797 Ext.3500