Senior Procurement Specialist
CategoryPurchase/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
IndustryAgriculture/ Dairy Based
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for the purchasing and supply management of Raw material, toll manufacturing.
- Evaluate and select existing and new supplier and execute the sourcing of goods for the assigned category, in line with the category strategy.
- Negotiate with suppliers regarding price, quality and delivery conditions for the assigned category, and draft contracts in line with global/local standards and procurement guidelines.
- Signal and analyses relevant market development regarding competitors, customers, supplier, price and cost developments
- Build and maintain a network of suppliers and other relevant (internal and external) stakeholders.
- Lead team to create the continuous work improvement initiatives and drive the initiatives for deliverables as plan.
- To involve liaison with the corporate procurement stakeholders related with assigned category.
- Support the business in undertaking special project assignment.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Direct material, Raw material or Agriculture. Experience in food / beverages or FMCG business is an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of import material process.
- Strategic development and implementation capability
- Strong interpersonal and people skill particularly team, key internal customers and supplier relationship management
- Certified by International Purchasing & Supply Institute e.g., CIPS, ISM, ITC, etc. is preferable.
- Soontaranee Jesadavisut
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3571