CategoryPurchase/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Ensure that procurement is completed on schedule, ensure products are ordered in alignment with the targeted pricing and product pipeline timelines.
- Oversee production cost reduction & improve material cost activities, as well as ensuring that all processes are aligned with global purchasing guidelines and Internal Audit procedures.
- Lead the business review process, monitor vendor improvement plans and savings.
- Ensure Vendors are aligned on best practices that support identified cost management, product quality, and delivery requirements.
- Manage and control purchasing function for key corporate projects, contract negotiations, and tracking in the system
- 5-7 years’ experience in purchasing area in Automotive industry.
- ISO/TS16949 and OHSAS18001 and ISO 14001requirements knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/ Industrial engineer or related field.
- Soontaranee Jesadavisut
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3571