Merchandising officer (IT&Gadget)
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Deal with supplier and internal parties such as Merchandising, Accounting team to create the new vendor in the system.
- Allocation of stock to stores and maintaining the flow of stock to stores.
- Accessing and printing off reports of the weekly sales and analyzing sales and stock figures.
- Ensure all purchase orders are accurately created.
- Support merchandising team regarding related document.
- Liaise with merchandising on a weekly basis to assist with stock issues
- Reimburse petty cash and cash advance
- Other tasks have been assigned by line manager
- Minimum 3 years in administration in merchandising in brand/department store based
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong negotiation skill
- English is a must
- Phapawarin Roemmeesuksun
- Tel.02 121 3526 Ext.-