Product Consultant (Furniture)
CategorySales/ Business Development
IndustryConsumer Goods/ FMCG
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
• Handle phone and e-mail enquiries from prospective customers.
• Manage the customer buying process from beginning to end sale.
• Responsible for delivering department's sales volume and GP according to targets.
• Monitor to ensure that showroom meets company guidelines; i.e. in opening and closing.
• Dealing with customers complains.
• Monitor to ensure that showroom standard are met and maintained, i.e. visuals, cleanliness, and signage safety etc.
- 1+ years of sales experience in any related field (selling to project or furniture showroom is prefer).
- Communicable in English.
- Able to work on Saturday and Sunday.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Phapawarin Roemmeesuksun
- Tel.02 121 3526 Ext.-