IT Manager (ERP)
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Determine policies, strategies, and operations on information technology in accordance with the company's policies.
- Set standards for using computer systems and manage the team to operate effectively
- Consulting and project management in information technology including determining methods to prevent and solve problems
- Studied analysis, plan and present information technology. to be applied within the company
- Supervise and develop ERP system , Application and information system. to support the work of all departments
- Supervise and verify the operation of information systems. To be safe and always available
- Supervise the purchase of hardware, software and maintenance of information system equipment.
- Supervise the preparation of internal documents User Manual and manuals on various information systems
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor's degree or higher in the computer field or related fields
- Good human relations, diligent, patient, high responsibility, and can work well under pressure conditions
- Possessing effective communication skills and coordinating with relevant departments
- Have leadership skills, able to solve problems and make decisions in a systematic way
- 10 years of programming and system development experience with 5 years of experience in a manager position or equivalent
- Knowledge and skills in C, C++, C#, VB.Net, Web Programming, MS SQL Server, Windows Server, Network System, Security Control, ISO Standard, and Project Management.
- Can analyze Solve problems and give advice about the system or workflow.
- Have your own car and driving license
- Able to travel to work for affiliated companies
- If you have experience in implementing and developing ERP systems before, it will be an advantage.
- Having a Computer Certificate on either side would be helpful.
- Warinniya Nilavongse
- Tel.+66 2121 3525 Ext.3525