Store Manager (Samui Base)
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Manage roster and maintain the operation training and service skill to the staffs
- Providing excellent service to approach customer satisfaction highly.
- Encouraging the sales team to accomplish sales target.
- Creating business strategies to attract new customers, enlarge store traffic and increase profitability.
- Recruiting and training new staff.
- Handling with customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Advancing and managing promotional material and in-store displays.
- Developing comprehensive reports on buying trends, customer needs, and profits.
- Committing administration duties, for example, financial managing and records.
- Monitoring merchandise levels and ordering new items.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a retail environment; preferable the assistant manager or manager role
- Strong leadership and manage customer satisfaction.
- Excellent service mind with in-depth knowledge of retail business management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Any bachelor's degree or master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Kaweewat Suksakulbenjamart
- Tel.+6621213555 Ext.3509