LocationBangkok - Wattana
Number of Vacancy1
- Be a system architect for Streaming, Rich Media Content with Network Security on premise Solutions in various environments from basic to complex multi-tier Firewalls secured network environment.
- To provide technical consultancy for customers or partners about services and Solutions
- Response to Tender, and prepare solution proposals
- Perform Return of Investment analysis for the proposed solution to aid management in making implementation decision.
- Prepare product/services demo and presentation to customers
- Deliver Live broadcast of Seminar events
- Project management of software development for solutions to ensure that the successful delivery of the project on time, on target, and within budget.
- Interact with all related parties such as head quarters, vendors, partners, contractors, and customers to ensure system related products and service
- 3 to 5 years of System Engineer experience
- Capable of configuring WiFi router, NAT router (eg. Cisco ASA 5500 ) and manageable switch under Windows 2012 & Linux server -> primary router & secondary router
- Experience in multi-tier application and multi-tier network security
- Wide brand knowledge of ISP, server, switch & WiFi router
- Ever work under data centre environment eg. Maintenance and/or relocation of cloud server
- Ever involve in network project -> VPN, dedicated line, etc
- Communication and reporting skill
- Create flowcharts, diagrams, and other documentation in English.
- Manage and document system configurations (Such as server setting sheet)
- Manage performance, reliability and security on LINUX and Windows Server systems
- System administration tasks such as system error reporting, backups, utilization rates, and capacity, security checks, etc
- Service strategy, design, transition, operation, service improvement and principles of customer service
- Fast learner and be able to do multitask
- Can speak English and Thai
- The right working attitude such as willing to take up challenges, positive thinking, team player and others.
- The candidate should have minimum 5 years INDEPTH experience in Intel Servers, Internet based system design and implementation of enterprise networks, is a MUST.
- Must be able to prepare solution proposals, response to tenders, and other documentations.
- Good understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), MySQL Database, Web Servers, Video Streaming, IP Address, and Network Security.
- Able to work independently with no or minimum supervision.
- Degree in Information Technology related field.
- Willing to travel
- Able to adapt in continuous changes in business environment.
- Chanokrada S.
- Adecco Engineering & IT