Adecco Recruitment Process
Simple 3 steps to your future career
1. Online Registration
Our online registration process is easy to use. You will be asked basic information, including the type of job you are looking for, your work location and your contact details, to name a few, as well as to attach the required documents for the job application.
We strongly recommend registering for an online job seeker account before visiting a local branch or contacting us over the phone. Here’s why:
- Our online system automatically matches you to jobs that you may be interested in
- You will receive automated job alerts the second a position becomes available so that you don’t miss out
- Your resume can be viewed by multiple recruiters at the same time, maximizing your chances of finding a great job
- It’s much easier to keep your information current online than in person
2. Interview with Adecco
Our consultant will contact you to schedule an interview at our office.
- Assessment We will conduct job relevant assessments in both English, Thai and other languages that match with your competencies and skills.
- Interview with our consultants Our consultant will conduct an interview to identify your competencies as well as discuss your career goals and match you with the most suitable job. Our recruitment methodology is based on the “Can do, Will do, Will fit” model.
- Requirement Mapping Our consultant will match job assignments from client with Adecco interviewed candidate’s profile in our database for best suit talent.
3. Interview with client
Our consultants will arrange an interview appointment between you and the client. Also, we will follow up and inform you of the outcome and also provide you with feedback from the client. If successful, you will be offered the position, salary and compensation package.
If you have any questions about the application process, or for more information, please contact your Adecco branch today.