Getting to know Adecco Thailand a little better
Company OverviewRight, where to start. You may know us as an exclusive recruitment partner of renowned oil & gas company. That’s our staple. But there’s so much more. We’re experts in recruitment, workforce solutions both temporary and permanent positions as well as providing HR solutions including payroll, training, people development and career advices. We pride ourselves in being the best in the business
We also offer job opportunities and advice to employees and workers at every stage of their careers. And we’d love to help you out. New to the working world? Give us a shout. Well into your career, but looking for a change? We can open new doors.
With over 27 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 15,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 300 Employees.
Our passion and expertise doesn’t stop there. We’re part of Adecco Group, the world's leading provider of HR solutions, with connections in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
Let’s take memorable journey to the right career together, shall we?
Regional Director - Thailand and Vietnam
Adecco Group Thailand
Tidarat Kanchanawat is the Regional Director - Thailand and Vietnam overseeing the company’s subsidiaries across the Kingdom.
Tidarat's career journey with Adecco started in 1994 as Branch Operation Manager, with proven record of success and potential, she was promoted to be Country Manager in 2005 and Regional Director – Thailand and Vietnam in 2012. With these different roles in organization she has acquired strong knowledge and best practice in HR Consulting business plus robust background of recruitment, various types employment services including permanent, temporary and contract staffing as well as specialties in executive search, IT, Engineering, Japanese staffing services and Thailand's Labor Market. With her current position, she has extended her proficiency in HR not only within Thailand but also to Vietnam as well.
Leading a team of over 200 employees, which in turn support over 12,000 associated contract and temporary staff, Tidarat's strengths lie in identifying and analyzing strategic human resource planning, policies and procedures, expertise in HR Consulting services emphasized on recruitment business to help both clients and candidates excel their business and achieve their personal career goal.
Tidarat, who achieved her Bachelor Degree in Economics from Kasetsart University and an MBA in Marketing from Hawaii Pacific University, is frequently invited by universities, other academic, business institutions as well as being interviewed by prominent medias & press in Thailand regarding her perspective and insightful knowledge on labor trends, the world of work and career advancement. Tidarat become HR Iconic figure and widely recognized as one of respectful HR Influencer in Thailand and over 20 years has contributed significantly to the development of the profession in Thailand.
Tidarat, is based at the company's head office located in Central Plaza Chaengwattana Office Tower in Nonthaburi, Thailand.
Tidarat Kanchanawat: Qualifications & Professional Associations
- Certified Senior Leadership Development Program 2012, INSEAD Business School for the world, France
- Certified Adecco Leadership Program 2005-2007, IMD Business School Switzerland
- Certified Consultant of Talent Management (Talent Builder & Career Focus), LHH Singapore
- Certified Consultant of Leadership Effectiveness Analysis (LEA), LHH Hong Kong
- Certified Consultant of Career Transition Management (Outplacement), LHH Singapore
- Certified Consultant Behavioral based Psychometric Assessment, DISC Personality Profiling
- Certified Consultant of EMERGENETICS, a brain based approach to personality profiling, U.S based Psychometric Assessment, by Dr. Geil Browning, Bangkok
- Certificate of Blue Ocean Strategy, Dr.Zunaira Munir, Thailand
- Bachelor of Economics: Kasetsart University, Thailand
- MBA Marketing: Hawaii Pacific University, USA
- Member of the Association , Executive Speaker and Chamber Representative of The American Chamber of Commerce, Australian Chamber of Commerce, Swiss-Thai Chamber of Commerce and German-Thai Chamber of Commerce
- Founder of The Association of Staffing Service Agencies of Thailand
- Executive Speaker and Agency Representative of Department of Employment, Labour Ministry (MOU with Adecco Thailand)
- Executive Speaker and HR Management Advisor for ABAC Graduate School of Business Assumption University ,(ODI) Organization Development Institute (MOU with Adecco Thailand)