Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Assist the Head, Global Internal Audit in developing and executing the annual audit plan
- Identify operational improvements and develop cost-effective measures to mitigate overall exposure to business risks.
- Working with the various stakeholders across the organization to identify and implement best practices and effective controls across the region.
- Performs complex financial and/or management audits in designated areas of the organization to identify, resolve, and/or recommend solutions to management control problems.
- Conducts audits in accordance with audit guidelines and departmental standards and tests the financial and budgetary controls, documenting any weaknesses.
- Ensures that correct procedures are followed and that documentation and transmittal letters are prepared in accordance with departmental standards.
- May be involved in implementation of audit recommendations.
- Recommend internal control improvements that may include operational enhancements or efficiencies, and the preparation of audit reports as well as documenting control
- Where necessary, carries out investigations of alleged financial mismanagement, loss of assets, or other irregularities.
- Carry out ad-hoc / special projects as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of independence, initiative, integrity and resourcefulness
- Analytical and results orientation
- Able to travel oversea
- Total 5-8 years audit experience gained from Audit Firms and MNC environment in an Internal Audit capacity
- Prior public accounting or public company controls experience required. Corporate audit for a public company could be substituted for public accounting experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, judgment to solve complex problems and excellent financial acumen
- Ability collaborate cross-functions and to communicate with various levels of management (good level of English is required) problems and excellent financial acumen
- Strong knowledge of auditing procedures / techniques, tools (ACL/ IDEA etc.) and accounting standards, operational controls (SOX and/or J-SOX)
- BA. in Accountancy or equivalent (CIA/CPA preferred)
- Jittima Suzuki
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3514