LocationBangkok - Klongtoey
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- First point of contact with business partners, clients, suppliers, and staff
- Managing the MD’s schedule and organizing meetings and appointments
- Following up on projects, assignments, and tasks from staff and partners
- Reminding MD of important tasks and deadlines
- Helping prepare and accurately recording minutes from meetings - including follow up
- Complete assignments, attain information or receive documents among multiple projects at once
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- Collating and filing expenses, receipts, invoices, and other documents
- Miscellaneous tasks to support MD
- Might be required to travel with MD to meetings and conferences
- Attending events/meetings as on MD behalf
- Delegating work in MD absence
- Contact other parties as a representative such as government executive person and C - level person
- Provide general administrative support
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Proven experience as a Secretary or Personal Assistant of around 3 - 5 years.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Good negotiation skills, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Thai.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- Thanapon Khangtanyakon
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3515