CategoryPurchase/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
Career Level Top Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- This position is responsible for managing and coordinating GSCM activities in Thailand, report to General Manager.
- Draw support from CA purchasing Director for sourcing steel , tubes, stampings and other components for Thailand CA operations.
- Drive and establish commodity strategies for Thailand.
- Create team environment with local supply chain and support in crisis.
- Responsible for material cost downs, payment term extensions, material cost forecasting (Eco and TVM) etc for Thai operations.
- Lead GSCM commodity, Applications and Supplier Development teams in Thailand.
- Drive TVM to bring down material cost
- Improve margins on all products being manufactured in Thailand
- Support Manufacturing / Industrialization strategy through Make Vs Buy analysis.
- Drive commodity strategies and create bidding list. Ensure global alignment in sourcing decisions.
- Drive Localisation of Imports , Drive VAVE activities.
- Drive customer quotes, new launches, Ensure launches on time with required quality levels and quoted EBIT
- Drive supplier improvement process. Create capable supply base for CA and RP to meet business objectives and five year business plan
- Create team environment with local SCM team and support them in supply crisis.
- 10 years of experience in a relevant field
- Experience preferably in a Tier-1 Automotive Industry
- Bechelor’s Degree in Engineering , MBA
- Previous experience in handing commercials, new launches and supplier development would be preferred.
- Ability and readiness to travel.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and matrix reporting system.
- Familiarity with drawings, specs, testing, material and manufacturing processes.
- Strong written and verbal communications in English
- Advanced Pc skills (MS office / Internet / E-mail ) are a must.
- Exposure to working in an ERP-enabled Environment would be an advantage
- Nathpornrung Roongthanasan
- Tel.+66 3819 9339 Ext.0