IndustryImport / Export
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
• Coordinate with customer and factory in order to arrange export shipment on time.
• Closely communicate with and work with sale coordinator / Sale / QA/ Accounting and others related department.
• Ensure timely update shipping schedule and shipping document to customer.
• Participate in demand change of customer requirement in timely and effectively.
• Lead the physical stock count activities at warehouse (2 times / year).
• Ensure timeliness and accuracy of delivery to customer.
• Prepare monthly inventory status report.
• Coordinate with supplier / factory for timely shipping schedule in order to meet customer demand.
• Coordinate with freight forwarder and shipping company for arrange import and export shipment.
• Follow-up payment and prepare document for L/C negotiation.
• Perform other duties as reasonable assigned by supervisor.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
• 2-3 years’ experience in import / export / freight forwarder
• Work well under pressure , self-motivated with strong service minded attitude
• Knowledge and skill in MS office (Word / Excel / Powerpoint)
• Good communication skill in English / TOEIC 600
• Knowledge and skill in FTA (Free Trade Agreement)
• Background in trading company or freight forwarder is an advantage
- Aticha Songprakob
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3521