BA & Project Coordinator
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Conduct in-depth analysis to find opportunities for BI development and enhancement.
- Provide performance monitoring and insights via dashboards, scorecards and ad hoc analysis.
- Aid in developing data road maps for new BI launches and evolving business needs.
- Analyze data to help us build more robust Customer Segmentation.
- Create Customer Engagement reporting and modelling using our project stream.
- Provide educate and train clients to use the data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content for the purpose of analysis and option exploration.
- Work with client to determine business requirements, priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI), and develop BI and data warehouse (DW) strategy. This includes working with Strategist and development teams to design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports.
- This individual is accountable for providing leadership and independent initiatives in facilitating information gathering, structured documentation and presentation of findings to all levels of management.
- Conduct analyses of functional business processes and functional business requirements and participate in the development of business cases in the support of process changes and/or IT projects.
- Turned data into information and knowledge and how that knowledge supports and enables key business processes.
- They must have an in-depth understanding of the business environment and an interest in going beyond the obvious, delving into the source, the definition, philosophy, and foundation roots of a data element in order to create information.
- Must work well within a team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Intelligence or related field required (Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred)
- 5 + years’ experience in a business intelligence role
- 3+ years’ experience a supervisory capacity, preferably within business intelligence or data analysis
- Ability to understand and find appropriate applications for data and analysis result
- Strong visual design skills used in creating information dense, easy to understand reports and dashboards
- Experience working with stakeholders and end-users to define, test, elicit and deliver technical and functional BI requirements by making use of Business Intelligence reporting tools
- Proficiency with IBM Cognos, QlikView, QlikSense, Tableau, or other BI platforms.
- Knowledge of Modelling Languages (R, Python) a plus.
- Strong knowledge of relational, SQL and dimensional databases
- Analytical and communication skills
- MS Excel skills
- Must be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving, results oriented environment
- Must be able to clearly communicate stakeholder reporting needs
- Must be willing to work with and learn new technologies
- Must be action oriented with excellent follow through
- Must be accountable.
- Kanawat Chanveerasatien
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3570