CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
IndustryFood & Packaged Food
Career Level Top Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible and head the new plant project and involve in preparation for a master plan of project and working and finalizing with the help of GM and project consultant.
- Anticipating all issues related to the current plant with the architect and developing new plan to address issues.
- Prepare detailed planning of all the works involved, follow up on it, adapt and propose solutions when issues arise in course of planning, constructions and implementation.
- ensure and plan Access road/space for truck/storage/logistics, loading and receiving points for various materials.
- ensure and plan Staff recreation area
- ensure and plan for boiler, Water treatment, effluent Treatment, cooling system, power load and transformer capacity
- Explore and plan energy saving installations like Solar panel, renewable energies -like back pressure boiler and turbine connected therewith.
- Finalize plant capacity with supply & logistics capacities, then define space needed for equipment
- Also including main BRC feature social audits compliance.
- Create a detailed list of all machinery and equipment, their positions, their interconnections with each other, their power requirements, connection, consumption, efficiency etc.
- At least 10 years of working experience in a food manufacturing environment, 5 years in a managerial position.
- Have experience in food industry will have an advantage.
- Good command of Thai and English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Nattaporn Tangkanchanaverukul
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3594