CategoryPurchase/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
IndustryCourier/ Freight/ Transportation
Career Level Top Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- To implement preventative maintenance programs for optimum vehicle fleet operations.
- Liaise with and negotiate best price purchasing with suppliers of fleet items and services including fuel and tyres etc.
- To liaise with local authorities to ensure compliance with all statutory and legal requirements.
- Ensure that proper standards are maintained in terms of fleet presentation and image.,
- Provide advice and assistance in the preparation of AAR's (Asset Acquisition Requests).
- Monitor performance measures relevant to the management of repairs and maintenance costs.
- Provide technical advice for the specification of fleet and equipment.
- Review and test products, equipment and vehicles which may help to reduce costs or improve productivity.
- Prepare/organize documents for various government authorities in relation to licenses, permits and other statutory requirements.
- Assist in the development of fleet solutions and proposals for new business activity.
- Recommend changes to existing fleet which may improve costs, performance, safety or flexibility.
- Monitor driver training and safety programs.
- Provide recommendations on accident avoidance and safety awareness
- Identifies unsafe work practices and takes corrective action.
- Participates and contributes to improvements in safety.
- Ensure agreed deadlines are achieved with respect to fleet procurement and disposal
- Ensure a clear understanding of financial reports to facilitate the management of the fleet
- Train other staff in key responsibilities of Fleet and Maintenance management.
- Set clear direction and objectives for all staff involved in Fleet and maintenance activities.
- Background in Fleet Management, maintenance and repair of large vehicles, auto motive manufacturing fields with management level is preferred.
- Familiar with capex for vehicles, dealing with suppliers and completing the contracts.
- Responsible for sourcing, supplier selection, supplier improvement.
- Ability to cost price analysis and control costs.
- Good planning skills, analytical skills, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills.
- Able to travel among sites and time to time overseas travel.
- Thanakrit Phongthanes
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3507