Engineering Web Lead
IndustryIT/ Computers - Software
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Oversee and ensure the delivery of our projects:
- It's a hand-on role so we expect you do code reviews with your squad members.
- While full-time development is not part of the role, we expect and encourage you to take part in the development activities of your choosing to keep your skills in great shape.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Manager and Team Leads to make sure our projects are delivered efficiently following our best practices.
- Work closely with our Product Managers to guide our clients in their product development journey.
- Nurture and assess developers assigned to you:
- Instigate curiosity and continuous learning in the area you are expert in.
- Perform regular one-on-ones and performance reviews with your direct reports.
- Participate in our recruitment process:
- Be part of the screening and assessment of candidates.
- Collaborate closely with our Talent Team to improve our recruitment processes.
- Provide insights to and collaborate closely with the CTO to:
- Improve the engineering skills of the team.
- Coordinate activities between all engineering areas.
- Prior experience as Engineering Lead/Engineering Manager/Tech Lead for teams of 5 or more is required.
- Prior experience in hiring software developers is required.
- Current active software development experience. We are looking for engineering managers who are still involved in development actively and want to continue doing so.
- Enjoy working on challenging solutions and systems.
- Believe that building great applications is not only about delivering code that “works”, but involves thinking about reusability, maintainability, security, and performance.
- A "Can do attitude" and a product mindset.
- Confidence in communicating in English.
- Kanawat Chanveerasatien
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3570