HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Oversee full range of professional Human Resources services and advices including performance management, manpower planning, recruitment & selection, staff movement, and work with the department heads/line managers to prevent and resolve the staff issues, talent acquisition strategies and action plan to align with the organization development plan and business direction for sustainable expansion and growth.
- Liaise with management on the full spectrum of HR services including recruitment, compensation and benefits which is competitive to the market in the industry as well as oversee & manage recruitment, onboarding and off-boarding, review & manage foreign worker quota including work pass application, renewal and cancellation and update VP and GM on available quota.
- Liaise with Management and HODs on Annual Performance Review and salary increments and liaise with Management on Budgeting planning, Variable Bonus payment, employee awards, formulate and implement related HR policies to ensure it can help both the line managers and staff comply for work effectiveness.
- Handle staff issues and cases including but not limited to disputes, disciplinary actions and interact with the statutory bodies in relation to staff issues to ensure legal compliance.
- Other relevant Human Resources roles.
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline with at least 5 years of relevant Human Resources experiences
- Ability to adapt well in a fast-paced environment and comfortable in handling uncertainty or the lack of established precedence
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated stakeholders management skillset
- Resourceful with proven problem-solving skills
- Possess good working knowledge of the Employment Act and other relevant statutory Acts related to HR
- Good command in English and competent in computer
- Surichai Sadubsarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3502