Compliance Specialist and Company Secretary
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
• Prepare, review and negotiate various contracts involving customer agreements, service purchases, vendor relationships, labor matters, licenses, leases, among others.
• Ensure company follows related laws and regulations, provide preliminary advice and recommendations pertaining to legal, regulatory, and governance issues and practices.
• Advise on business transactions, claim liability, opportunity to prosecute or defend lawsuits
• Provide consultation and legal advice to the company on its legal rights and obligations
• Advise the company during the negotiations in order to clarify the major risks involved and the ways to avoid or mitigate such risks
• Follow through on steps of the commercial process to ensure full legal compliance and best risks mitigation at all steps as per assignment by the company.
• Ensuring that corporate information disclosure and related regulatory filings are in accordance with laws and regulations.
• Draft and guaranty compliance for: All purchase agreement including goods and services and/or if any of Logistics agreements (storage, transportation, road, rail, etc.).
• Shipping and chartering contracts.
• Insurance contracts.
- Working experience in legal and compliance
- Manufacturing environment is required
- Benya Kongthanasomboon
- Tel.+66 3819 9339 Ext.0