Service Desk 1st Line Support Engineer
IndustryIT/ Computers - Hardware
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Receive and Response to customer inquiries via call/e-mail with prompt, accurate, and courteous replies.
- Logging and Tracking the details of customer requests and problems as tickets.
- Identify the types, categories, severity, and urgency of the ticket.
- Provide technical/non-technical phone support to customers.
- Provide remote support and/or remote maintenance customers.
- Control and follow up customer tickets in order to comply with customer's Service Level Agreement.
- Identify the ticket from customers as Maintain or non-Maintain based on customer's contracts.
- Act as a further escalation point for unresolved or escalated calls;
- Route customer tickets to proper teams to follow up and handle (both internal and external) including tracking the status of tickets until closure.
- Escalate the ticket to supervisor when the ticket is going to miss SLA or has a risk to miss SLA.
- Provide report to customer upon requests.
- Maintain and/or Update customer information in the Service Desk System.
- Participate and assist in driving knowledge management process.
- Others as assigned by Project Manager/Team lead
- 0.5-3 years' experience in IT/Engineering Technical support or Customer Service area.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or IT related fields.
- Kunlaporn Prapuersai
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.0