CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support to customers and dealers via telephone, email, Line, skype, or on-site visits by cooperate with Head Office or any other partnership.
- Service customers as they requested e.g. machine installation, machine calibration, machine, repair, machine training, machine operation, update software, etc.
- Create and up-to-date documents concerning technical matters for customers and concerned parties in collaborate with sales division e.g. manual, procedure, problem records, product’s brochures, FDA certificate concern, HS code matter and etc.
- Broaden and develop knowledge about concerned product line by attending training, read from manual, practice with product sample (i.e. Sample fixture, TY-Labins software, X-Ray machine, TY-Checker, Plotter machine).
- Manage and report the requests from customer for improving products to Head Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or related field
- New grad is welcomed
- Experience as technical or service engineer would be advantage
- Good command in English
- Pattarawadee Vongcharoen
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.0