Marketing Manager (FMCG)
CategoryMarketing & Communications
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryConsumer Goods/ FMCG
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Contributes to marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development, acquiring and analyzing data, and consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains a research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least 10 years' experience as a marketing manager/ Assistant with FMCG business
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Good command of English
- Kamonluk Amonswartsin
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3538