Account and Administration Manager
CategoryFinance & Accounts
IndustryConsumer Goods/ FMCG
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for full spectrum of accounting transactions - A/P, A/R, G/L.
- Manage inventory control including daily stock card reconciliation.
- Prepare journal entries and reconcile account balances for income statements and balance sheets. Research and reconcile discrepancies and recommend actionable solutions.
- Prepare and produce the financial reports to ensure accuracy and in compliance with defined schedule.
- Prepare VAT & Withholding tax report to ensure accurate submission within timely manner.
- Prepare and submit yearly tax returns and tax deferment appropriately to meet statutory requirements.
- Ensure that the Company is always in compliance with accounting standards and in compliance to tax laws.
- Maintain daily sales collection and reconciliation to the bank deposits.
- Maintain cash forecast reporting to the US Headquarters.
- Maintain/improve existing accounting and finance systems and/or business processes.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.
- Collaborate with US accounting team to ensure a good working relationship and communication.
- Support administration and Human Resources function.
- Other relevant tasks as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting with CPD
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in accounting
- Good English communication skill
- Experience with ERP software is a must (SAP will be an advantage)
- Willingness to work on operational accounting tasks (hands-on) as a stand-alone position
- Chinnaret Srisawad
- Tel.+66 2121 3568 Ext.3568