Senior Business Controller
CategoryFinance & Accounts
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Provide financial analysis for operations, in which you will have a close cooperation with several departments of the plant.
- Prepare monthly report analysis, costing by product, prepare manufacturing cost statement and make a recommendation
- Review and analyze manufacturing expenses to ensure they are booking accurately and timely.
- Analyze the variances between actual results compared to the standard costs, emphasis on detection of variances.
- Manages then financial report to the management group.
- Release product unit costs for establishing transfer pricing, production forecasts
- Assures the existence of, and the adherence to, adequate internal controls and compliance.
- Review and verify the accuracy of sales, cost of goods sold and margin
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in costing or background in operation and cost control or related field in Manufacturing industry.
- Good communication skill and ability to transform data into business information.
- Experience in ERP, SAP, cost accounting
- Strong analytical thinking, leadership skill, result-oriented, and time management
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting preferred
- Sasawan Amnathankit
- Tel.+66 2121 3506 Ext.3506