Modern Trade Sales Manager
CategorySales/ Business Development
IndustryConsumer Goods/ FMCG
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Develop and execute sales strategies for respective accounts to ensure business and sales objectives.
- Change company’s position in key accounts from passive vendor to significant pro-active partner, reflecting in negotiation power, prominent merchandising and continued activities in particular account.
- Maintain good relationship with customers and acquire insight to secure business stability and sustainability.
- Manage modern trade sales team to achieve sales target.
- Monitor and analyze sales data to maximize business and identify sales opportunities.
- Develop business plan with customers. Ensure sales growth and fair deal of both trade term and profitability.
- Collaborate with brand/business team to ensure successful execution of marketing plan on new product launch, promotion program and in-store activities.
- Prepare sales forecast and related notification to all concerns.
- Monitor, evaluate and report market, competitors and sales situation.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration or related fields.
- Working in consumer product business in modern trade management or trade marketing management at least 3 years.
- Strong track record with good knowledge of modern trade management.
- Extensive experiences with various accounts and buyers, and their higher-level management personnel.
- Excellent negotiation skill.
- Good command of English is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and maintain good relationships with colleagues and external contacts.
- High integrity, hands-on and result-oriented.
- Supattra Srisanong
- Tel.+66 2121 3540 Ext.3540