Accounting & Finance Manager
CategoryFinance & Accounts
IndustryFood & Packaged Food
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Oversee day to day accounting operation and ensure correctness, completeness and timeliness of accounting transactions.
- Prepare monthly financial reports, responsible for month-end, year-end closing and financial statements preparation and submit to DBD.
- Prepare statutory financial statements with information for disclosure and submit to DBD.
- Managing day-to-day cashflow and monthly/annual cashflow projections.
- Maintaining healthy relationship with bankers.
- Prepare P&L as well as processes for consignment counters, for billing, inventory.
- Review payment vouchers, receipt vouchers, journal voucher to ensure that all comply with tax rules and accounting standards.
- Review balance sheet reconciliation to ensure that all reconciliations are complete and accurate.
- Review Account Receivable (AR) aging statement on a monthly basis. Update and provide status of AR collection regularly.
- Review discount, commission and incentive calculations and distribute payment to respective agents.
- Assist in the compilation and preparation of schedule for tax return purposes and inspect taxation payments procedure.
- Assist in coordination of internal and external audits.
- Provide assistance to Senior Manager in various areas of general accounting as required. Perform any other tasks/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Female, age 30-40 years old.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting and finance related.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail, problem-solving, and good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Positive attitude and flexible, especially in period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Picharmon Argehaan
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3575