CategoryFinance & Accounts
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for managing overall accounting and financial and ensuring timely and cost-effective financial management through effective management and sound advice to key stakeholders.
- Manage, design, implement, and monitor financial systems and controls for the company’s holding company and the entity.
- Manage the cash flows, costing within available facilities, providing appropriate reporting to CFO and Executive Management.
- Be the internal auditor of the accounting function and prepare the financial reports for analysis and decision making as well as monthly variance analysis & forecast preparation.
- Other tasks as assigned be the CFO or Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with CPD or CPA and at least 5 years of experience in full set of accounting and finance from multinational corporations
- Possess excellent technical knowledge and practical experience of transactional accounting and operational finance, taxation etc.
- Being a team player, reliable, focused, detail-oriented, result oriented, flexibility, can do attitude, love multi-tasks, social & hospitality, good coordinator & communicator etc. person
- Fluent communication in English with cross cultural & fast paced environment and familiar with accounting systems such as XERO, Sun System, Oracle, SAP etc.
- Surichai Sadubsarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3502