Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Design a compensation package based on business goals and strategy.
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture.
- Create and analyze job descriptions evaluations and classifications.
- Conduct salary and labor market research.
- PDPA controlling.
- Apply effective communication strategies.
- Assess employees needs by conducting organizational surveys.
- Compensation & benefit structures data analysis.
- Payroll controller with accuracy.
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
- Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field.
- 5 years’ experience as a compensation and benefits specialist.
- Good understanding of full cycle hiring process.
- Familiarity with current employment rules and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Watcharaporn Pattarasattayakorn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3516