IndustryHospitals/ Health Care
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Giving advice to the patient regarding Sexual transmission diseased as per the guideline
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interprets the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Keep up to date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
- Held Registered as a medical practitioner
- Interested in Sexual Healthcare
- Modern, positive attitudes about sex, sexual health, and gender diversity
- Ability of Research, would be advantaged
- Able to sign 1-3-years contract
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Medical Science
- Chitrada Parnuthai
- Tel.+662-348-3888 Ext.3888