ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Work within a team to create a solid information technology infrastructure for internal audit function and collaborate with related parties to devise and put in place policies and procedures regarding network security issues.
- Manage tools and technology implementation project which support internal audit function to improve efficiency and effectiveness of audit processes, including Tools to collect information and evidence, and analytic tools to analyze the collected data, to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness, (including for risk assessments), ultimately be a source for analytics that business units adopt to provide business insights and for continuous auditing.
- Audit management tools, e.g. audit automate workflow, which collaborates related information to enhance capabilities of internal audit function to improve efficiency and effectiveness of audit processes such as annual audit plan, audit engagement, recommendation follow up, etc.
- Visualization and reporting tools, including report and dashboard to support internal audit function
- IA database to keep audit documents and related information which will be used as a knowledge base for internal audit function.
- Predefined scripts for data analytics to support audit engagement.
- Detection rules and automates workflow for continuous auditing to support business audit, IT audit, and forensic.
- Oversee data preparation to support data analytics of internal audit function
- Oversee development and maintenance of the Electronic Stored Information (ESI) catalog and design a common data model to ensure accuracy of reference information for data collection to support the audit team.
- Oversee fine-tune detection rule implementation to ensure that results will meet the expectations of the audit team.
- Review tools and technology proof of concept result and identify appropriate tools and technology for internal audit function.
- Oversee and manage the implementation of internal audit function tools and technology to align with GC direction on digital and technology, including security standard, platform, system version.
- Participate in strategic and operational governance processes of the internal audit function while promoting technology solutions and services.
- Develop annual Resource and budget planning.
- Support annual audit plan, strategy development, initiative execution, and performance monitoring.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 10 years in IT Management or Business Management
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Management, Information Technology, Economics, Law, Political Science, Science or Engineering
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) - preferable
- Certified Professional Internal Auditor of Thailand (CPIAT) - preferable
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Proficiency with SQL, Machine Learning, Data Visualization (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI), Data warehousing, Data Analytic tools (e.g. Excel, R, Python)
- Warinniya Nilavongse
- Tel.+66 2121 3525 Ext.3525