ExperienceMore than 15 Years
IndustryFood & Packaged Food
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
Our client is a leading in a well-established food manufacturing company. They are looking for a professional HR & Admin Manager who has strong knowledge of Human Resources Management System including HR procedure, policy, training, talent development, succession and career planning, employee engagement, labor law, recruitment and compensation and benefits and administrative tasks.
The HR & Admin Manager is required to have strong people skills with ability to supervise team and initiate new policy or strategy to drive organization and employees working collaboratively.
· Enhances the organisation's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
· Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
· Supports organisation staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; and recommending changes
· Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
· Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions
· Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counselling employees and supervisors
· Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organisation at hearings
· Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
· Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records
· Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
· Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results
· 15+ years of experience within HR Function, ideally familiar with factory environment and strong skills in training & development, career & succession planning, organization development etc.
· Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
· Experience in supervising team memembers.
· Solid knowledge of labour law or related regulation
· Solid understanding and knowledge in local employment legislation requirements
· Change management experience
· Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal, Written Email)
· Strong interpersonal skills (listening, negotiation, influencing, and conflict management)
- Wanthanee Somapee
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3503